At Port House Grill, our positions are more than just a job, they are an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Port House Grill is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Come highly motivated and we will teach you everything you need to know. We are looking for people who:
- Love to Smile
- Have a heart for service
- Are self-motivated
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excel at teamwork
- Are willing to learn and grow
Work at Port House Grill
A job at Port House Grill is more than just a job. It’s a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Port House Grill:
- No late nights. We leave that for the bars.
- Flexible Hours. We are a restaurant with a focus on a great work life balance.
- Competitive Pay & Tip pool. Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. The better we work as a team the more we all take home.
- Major holidays off. Spend more time with friends and family.
- Open Kitchen. Enjoy the food and the people.
- Teamwork. Like family – lead by the Benson family.
- Scholarship Opportunities. You future is important to us and we’d dedicated to help you succeed.
It’s a Great Place to Work
At Port House we consider ourselves to be a people company, not a just a foodservice business. Our team members are more than just employees, they are the heart beat of the restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Port House Grill.
Minimum Age: 16+, 18+ are particularly encouraged to apply. You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, and have great customer service skills. Must be available on evenings and weekends.